About the School
Synergy Center for Yoga and the Healing Arts is the oldest Yoga Studio in Miami Beach, Florida. In our first studio, located in the heart of South Beach within the charming Espaola Way, we have been serving the community for over 15 years with a variety of Yoga styles, teachings and the healing arts. We offer over 50 classes per week, with a unique selection of the most refinedstyles in Yoga such as Hatha, Ashtanga, Vinyasa, Kundalini, Jivamukti, Sivananda and others. Gentle, Therapeutic, and Pre-Natal classes are available for mothers or students with back pain or injuries. Other classes are also available as well, such as Meditation, Belly Dancing, Yoga & Dance, Sweaty (Heated) Yoga and Bhakti Yoga
You can find out more information about yoga practice at our About Yoga page.In our intentions to promote holistic wellness, we provide a wide menu of various healing techniques such as: Massage, Thai Massage, Reiki, BodyTalk, Acupuncture, Transformational Breathing, Pranic Healing, Sound Healing Therapy and much more. Please visit our Healing Arts section to book your session and for more details.
Our mission at Synergy Center for Yoga and the Healing Arts is to provide a sacred space to empower our community through the dynamic teachings of Yoga. Synergy is dedicated to providing the highest quality instruction with the greatest accessibility to all. Our inspired staff is here to guide our community through classes, workshops, special events and all forms of the holistic healing arts.We have created a community package for Miami locals, as well as family packages, so you and your family can practice at an affordable price.
|Drop In||$20||Mat Rental||$2.00|
|3 Class Card||$50||Water||$2.00|
|8 Class Card||$115||Large Towel||$2.00|
|3 class card is valid for 2 months / 8 Class Card is valid for 4 months / Buy class cards at Synergy Yoga Center|
|Monthly Unlimited Yoga (3 Month Contract)||$99|
Policies & Etiquette
- All regular classes are an 1 hour and 15 minutes
- It is not acceptable to arrive late and/or leave early
- Please inform the instructor if you must leave early
- Please arrive a few minutes early to register, unwind and find your sacred space
- Be as quiet as possible upon entering studio as others may be in meditation
- Please remove your shoes before entering the practice area
- Please turn off cell phones before entering the studio
- Place all personal belongings in the cubbies (no bags in the practice area)
- No food is permitted in the practice area
- You may bring your own water, mat and towel or you may rent them in the studio
- Return all props and if you rented a mat please spray it down and hang it outside on the metal rail for us
- Please recycle all plastic bottles by placing them in our recycling bin
- All articles left behind will only be kept for a period of 30 days and then donated
- Schedule & pricing are subject to change without prior notice
- All class cards and packages purchased are non-refundable, but you can share them with a friend
- There is a 12 hour cancellation policy on all private classes and treatments
Room RentalsSynergy Yoga Studio, first yoga center of Miami since 1997, has been a hub for amazing community events and programming for over 19 years. Both our unique location on South Beach and Hallandale Beach have the perfect welcoming atmosphere to provide you the opportunity to present an unforgettable event.
Please see below for room dimensions and photos at our beautiful Hallandale location.
|Main Room, 18 mats, 40 people seating||$40/hr|
If you are looking to rent a room for an event or workshop please click here to see our Workshop/Event Rental Options.
60/40 Split (60% of the profit for the Organizer / 40% of the profit for the Center. If you don’t reside in Miami or Broward you will receive 70%.)
This will include all internet advertising on Synergy’s Web site, e-blast newsletter with over 20K emails, and other Social Media sites such as Instagram with 10K followers, and Facebook with another 10K followers.
Students coming will be able to use any of the studio props, such as yoga mats, blankets, Massage Tables, yoga blocks, belts and pillows as well our complimentary refreshment corner with organic tea and cookies.
This does not include any extra expenses such as printing of flyers, handouts, travel costs, lodging, gas, food, etc.
Synergy will be happy to refer you with one of the great graphic designers and printing companies we use and split the costs with you.
You must include our logo in all your advertising material. This logo will be provided to you, along with any extra images from the Studio you might need.
Synergy does not decide the prices of your event; however we do suggest an estimate of prices based on our experience. Furthermore, it is contingent on the type of affair you are planning. Our suggested prices are the following:
- 2 Hour Event $25-$45 per person or donation base.
- 4 Hour Event $40-$60 per person
- 6 Hour to Full Day Event $65-$120 per person
Terms & Conditions
- Please note that all prices are subject to change based on demand.
- Once you agree, you must communicate to our event planning department what the studio would need to provide for your event such as: chairs, electronic devices, yoga mats, blankets, etc
- In the event of a cancellation, refund request or chargeback from a student, Synergy will not pay the Host for that student.
You can rent a room in one of our two ideally located Studios. We will not promote on our social media for this option, although we will be happy to display your materials at our location and distribute within our members, as well upload it on the website under our events.
You are responsible for collecting all monies for your workshop. You will need to give us a 50% deposit for reservation in advance at least except for the healing room.
If you are planning to rent for over 6 hours, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a package discount. Make all checks payable to Synergy Yoga.